Forensic science is an application of various scientific applications and techniques usually deployed to investigate criminal cases. According to legal standards of admissible evidence and criminal procedures, forensic technologies are used only in criminal side specifically during criminal investigation. Forensic experts gather, document, and analyze various scientific evidences during the course of investigation.
Forensic technology teams use various advanced technological solutions to recover, search, and analyze large complex data sets. A part of the team of forensic experts visits the crime scene to gather evidence while the rest work at the laboratory and perform analysis on various objects or samples obtained at the crime scene. The samples or objects usually considered for criminal evidence usually include fingerprints. Other samples such as hair or pieces of skin can be used for DNA testing, which can help identify various specifics such as gender and age of the subject.
Get A Sample Copy Of This Research Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/367
The increasing acceptance of digital forensic in the information technology sector, is fueling growth of the global forensic technologies and services market. For instance, in 2015, according to the estimates, the research conducted by various forensic experts, regions participating in corporate crimes are North America 8%, Latin America 18%, Western Europe 22%, Middle East 5%, Eastern Europe 17%, Africa 10% and Asia Pacific 20%. DNA profiling plays a vital role solving crimes, which are otherwise considered to be extremely difficult to solve. This is a major factor propelling growth of the DNA profiling segment, a trend that is expected to sustain over the forecast period.
This report segments the global forensic technologies and services market on the basis of type, services, and geography. On the basis of type, the forensic technologies and services market is categorized into DNA profiling biometrics/fingerprints analysis, digital forensics, and chemical analysis. On the basis of services, the forensic technologies and services market is categorized into laboratory forensic and forensics-as-a-service (Faas). For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global forensic technologies and services market is analyzed across key geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of the various forensic technologies and its application, market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 – 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
• It profiles leading players in the global forensic technologies and services market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
• Key companies covered as a part of this study include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Creative Forensic Services, eDirect Impact, LLC, Capsicum Group LLC, Computer Forensic, Inc., Illumina, Inc. and BAE Systems plc,
Chemicals Analysis: A Fast Emerging Segment
Chemical analysis is a forensic study that has multiple applications in identification of illegal substances within the criminal justice system. The chemicals usually considered are used to examine the way the atoms and molecules in the sample interact and bond with each other. Forensic experts in the lab use these distinguishing features to identify substances using various advanced methods that can be replicated in the lab and thus, are presentable as evidence in court.
Click To Read More On Global Forensic Technologies and Services Market
Also, Coherent Market Insights has a proprietary database of pipeline biologics and biosimilars, called PHASE-XS. This database provides analytical data in addition to the clinical information of ongoing trials for biologics and biosimilars. An amalgamation of more than 30 parameters, PHASE-XS helps biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to analyze the market trend, competition, and market potential. For more information or to access this database, kindly click on the below link or contact at email@example.com
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.