The Breast Pumps Market report is one of the significant tools which can be utilized to understand and gain more knowledge about Global Breast Pumps Market. This document provides reliable data, analytics and insights associated with Market Dynamics, Current Trends, Future Outlook and Estimation as well. The study shall assist those who are willing to understand and comprehend the current scenario, trends and forecast associated with Breast Pumps Market.
Request Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/HnM/QBI-PBI-HnM-3161
Following factors may act as growth drivers for Global Breast Pumps Market:
- Increase in the global birth rate
- Supportive government initiatives
- Higher disposable income
- Improvement in consumer awareness
- Improved healthcare and infrastructure facilities
- Technological advancements
- Growing investments in product manufacturing
- Employing novel ideas and concepts
- The high cost of advanced devices
- High maintenance requirement electrical hospital grade
- Potential risk of contamination
Facts and figures:
- The Global Breast Pumps Treatment Market is growing at a significant CAGR due to various factors impacting the market
- According to the United Nations, global population is expected to reach approximately 8.5 billion by the year 2030 and 9.7 billion by the year 2050
- The Global Breast Pumps Market is in continuously growing stage. Several international players operating in the industry, are actively involved in the launching of new to increase their revenue growth over the forecast timeframe of 2018 to 2024
- North America holds the largest revenue share in the breast pumps market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Asia-Pacific is also considered as a key region for the Global Breast Pumps Market growth due to increase in the birth rate in nations like India and China, high economic growth over couple of decades, increasing women employment rate and overall rise in the awareness about breastfeeding.
Enquiry Before Buying@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/enquiry/HnM/QBI-PBI-HnM-3161
Global Breast Pumps Market is segmented into different categories based on products, application, technology, end users and regions as well.
Product based segmentation:
- Closed system breast pumps
- Open system breast pumps
Application based segmentation:
- Personal use pumps
- Hospital/healthcare grade pumps
Technology based segmentation:
- Manual breast pumps
- Electric breast pumps
- Single Electric Breast Pumps
- Double Electric Breast Pumps
- Battery powered breast pumps
End user-based segmentation:
- Breast feeding centers
- Home care
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Avail Discount on this report@ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/discount/HnM/QBI-PBI-HnM-3161
There are some companies which are operating in Global Breast Pumps Market across the regions.
- Medela LLC (Olle Larsson Holding AG) (Switzerland)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips AVENT) (U.K.)
- Ameda, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hygeia Health (U.S.)
- Whittlestone, Inc. (Turkey)
- Naya Health Inc. (U.S.)
- Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc. (Pigeon corporation group) (Japan)
- Bailey Medical Engineering (U.S.)
- Energizer Holdings Inc. (U.S.)
- Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Last year in November, Medela AG has launched a smart breast pump Sonata. This product is connected to MyMedela mobile application.
- In December 2017, Naya Health, Inc. launched the Naya pump works on water-based technology connected to the Naya Health Tracker application. This helps users to track ejection of milk and consumption of milk by a baby.
Using this document professionals, individuals, organizations and others can gather or improve knowledge regarding Global Breast Pumps Market and its dynamics.
Qurate Business Intelligence delivers unique market research solutions to its customers and help them to get equipped with refined information and market insights derived from reports. We are committed to providing best business services and easy processes to get the same. Qurate Business Intelligence considers themselves as strategic partners of their customers and always shows the keen level of interest to deliver quality.